Application Documents -
Teda Advisory Committee
Where I am :
ARŞİV ( Eski Sitedeki Bilgiler)
Application and Evaluation
Which Documents Must Be Submitted to Apply?
• The original, wet-signed, wet-stamped application form (The application form can be downloaded in English or Turkish at www.tedaproject.gov.tr. After it has been filled out, signed, and stamped, it must be sent to our postal address via either express mail or courier)
• Documentation provided by the applicant’s own country, proving that the applicant is an active publisher in the respective country.
• Contract proving that the copyright owner has granted the publisher permission to publish the work in question.
• Contract with the translator.
• A copy of the Turkish edition of the work to be translated.
• A physical or electronic copy of the publisher’s catalog.
• Translator’s CV